Thursday, June 29, 2006

My new best friend


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
Let me just say that celebrating my birthday down here in Chile was a completely new experience. Not cause I didnt spend it with my family or friends from back home - which was sad - but mainly cause things are just different.

Usually in June, I would be wearing shorts, goofying off, enjoying the true Texas heat, all while sleeping in late and not really having any "real work" to do. However, things in Chile are a little different.

1. I am in the middle of WINTER. not summer.
2. I am still in school, not chillaxin' at home.
3. I am about to go on Winter Vacation for two weeks, not summer vacation for two months.

Anyway, as I got back home from the Saint George's College Confirmation Retreat, I walked into my house to find Sponge Bob. My housemates know two things about me:
1. I have a sweet-tooth, and
2. I am Mexican.
So they got me a piƱata with a lot of candy inside. Basically they gave me the gift that keeps on giving.

My Stgo. roomies rock!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have girl hair. I thought I should warn you.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger