Saturday, March 04, 2006

SGC


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
So this week I have officially started work. I am working at the SGC - Roni and Dad that doesnt mean Star Gate Command - or better known as St. GerogeĀ“s College, a local Holy Cross School in Santiago. I have been offered a teaching position and have accepted. I will be teaching an English Club, which is an elective conversational English class, for 5 graders. This week I have been in meetings all day getting ready for next week. Basically what I have figured out this week is that I have 4 hours of class at SGC and will be teaching in room 310. Other than that I have nothing. I have no attendence list, no lesson plan, and no experience. Makes is kinda hard to believe I start teaching on Monday doesnt it.

I think Chile has gone insane - can you believe they are letting me teach? I can't!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
I got all excited. My brother working with Jack O'Neil! You should have clarified before using "SGC" :(

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo...

sorry i missed your call. i was at work and was with a customer. good to hear that you are still alive and well.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will do great the kids will Love Ya !

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Roy,

I'm glade to see "read" you are doing well, And I'm sure the kids will just love you, As much as I hate to admit this Roy, there is something interesting about you. (They're just joke) :) You know I love you!. Take Care

Senaida S.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger