Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hasta Leugo Bolivia!


Well in less than 16 hours, I will be in the Cochabamba Airport waiting to catch my flight to Chile. After three months of being here, our time is up and I finally get to go to my placement site. These past three months have been amazing.

Even though I am full of excitement, I am fairly sad. Mainly becuase its "beginning to feel a lot like Christmas" and I am leaving my familia. Right now I think it is harder on them than it is me. They have really taken me in as a "son" and "brother."

Since today was my last day, they threw a small little get together and gave me my Christmas presents. They are as follows:
Shirts
Strongest Soccer Jersey
A sweater
A Coffee Cup
A Scarf

Basically they prepared me for the blistering cold Chilean winters. I cant wait for it. Oh yeah, and my niece also made me a homemade Christmas Card with some dinosuar on it.

Well, I think that is it for now. Talk to yall from Chile.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My how time flies...

It looks like everything is falling into place. I'm really excited for you. Enjoy your trip, and keep us updated!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you, come home already babe!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel safely. And enjoy your new home!!! Soak up everything that Chile has to offer. Its an amazing experience, live it!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missing you! oh, how your hair is growing the boys are trying to catch up with you. Stay safe and God be with you always. love tia maria

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

up date your blog ....

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger