Monday, November 21, 2005

Pop goes the Andrea





















So after I got home from playing volleyball with my friends, I walked into an emotional battlefield. Just about everyone was loopy and couldn’t speak. Carolina and Ceci (Andrea’s daughters) were jumping up and down the walls. Of course I had no idea, what was happening, so I went to find someone who could help me. I finally found Don Teddy and Andrea, whom told me that the doctor said that Andrea was going to have her son tonight. That explained why everyone was excited.

Since everyone wanted to go to the hospital and wait for the baby, I volunteered to watch my “Bolivian nieces.” I did this for two reasons:
I figured I would be bored just sitting in the waiting room. And if for some reason I was allowed in the delivery room, which would be just weird. I mean we are close and everything down here…but I wasn’t even in the room during my sister’s (my “real” sister) delivery
I would be taking care of 3 young girls, who would have to listen to me, since I am older and left in charge. Basically I would have 3 little slaves to do my biding. How could I pass that offer up?

To make a long story short, Andrea had her son around 11:20ish PM. The funny thing is that the Baby still doesn’t have a name. Her husband, Javi, is currently working in the states for like two more weeks, and she doesn’t want to name the Baby without her husband. So right now, we are calling the little dude, Baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I love how you want to turn those little kdis into your slaves...dork I miss you!!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger