Saturday, November 05, 2005

Answered Prayers?

So after hitting up that stupid mountain that almost got us killed, we all went home to rest. That evening, Ryan, Caitlin and I all went to visit an ex HCAer from Portland (Kim), who just happens to be in Cochabamba. So since we are a close group, we got together with her to show some HCA love. She offered us dinner and then also took us to a live telemarthon, where her friend was playing in a band. After the experience yesterday, at Nuestra Casa, I still had these girls…or these ANGELS…on my mind. Kim’s friend went on stage with his band, and their lyrics were amazing. They helped bring a smile to my face.

Nuestro Jesus Cristo
Padre de este mundo
Te pedimos
Que recuerdas a tus hijos.

I believe this to be a sign that the Angels I met yesterday will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger