Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lunch is served!


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
Well I know that I in some of my e-mails…actually most of them…I mention how lunch in Bolivia rocks. I know this is like the millionth time I have mentioned it…but they are like 5 course lunches. Since I am still not use to eating such a huge meal during lunch, my Bolivian mother always yells at me. She claims that I have lost some kilos and thus I need to eat more. Lunchtime has become a battle of wits. I try to put up a good fight when I am full, but most of the time I lose the battles, and have to eat seconds.

Anyway, instead of yall just taking my words and believing that my lunch is awesome. I have decided to post a picture of what we ate today. It has to be one of my favorite dishes here in Bolivia. Now I just need to learn how to cook it.

Today I lost the battle, and had to eat seconds...but as you probably assumed, I didnt mind too much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother, tell Sra Lily that it looks like you actually gained weight. I didn't noticed it until that side picture of you cooking... Surprised you haven't asked us to send you elastic! ;-)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger