Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Snack time Roni

Yesterday, my hermanas and I were in a huge debate over the words ingenuo (navie) vs ignorant. After about an hour and a half of debating, the conversation ended…and everyone was still talking to each other. I was surprised, because my familia can be very “passionate” when it comes to their opinions. After the debate I thought of my sister.

For those of you who don’t know my sister, you’re missing out. I will just say she is a character. However, one characteristic that I will always remember my sister by is her compulsive need to eat cereal at random hours. I mean there were times she would sneak down in the middle of the night (around 3 in the morning) to eat cereal. And that was before she was pregnant! And cereal is what made me think of her.

Anyway, yesterday my hermanas offered me a bocado (snack). Of course I offered, cause who am I to pass up food? My snack ended up being the Bolivian equivalent to yogurt and garonla, however ours was cornflakes (either plain or chocolate flavored) with yogurt. It was awesome and has now become one of my favorite snacks.

So Roni the next time you get hungry…try this…I think you might like it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Roni... I MISS YOU!! Come home already, you are missing my bday, my grad and who knows what else! puhleeze babe!

- jen

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see brother ceral is the best snack no matter where you go! I just save the yogurt for the needy, wouldn't want to be too spoiled. :-)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's a better snack than cereal?

Seven pounds of chocolate purchased at Sam's for trick-or-treaters that never came.

I'm worried that you called it a "Yogurt equivalent". That never bodes well.

Much love bro,
Phil

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger