Friday, November 18, 2005

Good Advice


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
After a long and hard week of “class” a few of us decided to go bowling. One of our profesoras invited us, and of course we accepted the invite. It was awesome. Here we are bowling, and I think that I can speak for the Americans, that we felt like we could have been in our hometowns if only for a brief period. Of course, we all kind of sucked it up. But hey, it’s all good.

As we left, I caught a glimpse of a sign that attracted my attention. So since I really liked the message the sign was saying, I had Caitlin take a picture of me and the sign. As you can see the sign says “Don’t drink too much.” I found it really humorous how the sign has a traffic light and instead of saying “don’t drink and drive” the advice is “don’t drink too much!” Friends, seriously this is great advice, please take it seriously...cause I am not. I found this to be freaking hilarious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, you look like you drank too much and passed out by the sign!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger