Monday, November 21, 2005

Our Greatest Cheerleader


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
Well the results are in for the volleyball tournament. Unfortunately, we did not “earn” the right to challenge the first place team for the championship, but its all good. After a tough 10 weeks of volleyball, the results are in. From what I understand these were the results:
1. Los Tigres
2. Oblatos*
3. Siempre Listos*
4. Olasem
5. Group 10 (Las Profesoras)
6. Amanecer

As a “runner-up” or what I figure to be an honorary prize for playing (kinda like the award for Most Improved) each team received a prize. We received 8 pens (one for each of the players) and a really nice volleyball. Yes, ONE volleyball between the 8 of us. I still don’t know what we are gonna do with the stupid thing, cause splitting it into 8 pieces would be pointless. So I think Ryan and I are gonna go “Mission Impossible” style to steal the ball and take it with us to Chile. And what I mean by “Mission Impossible style” is just walk into the Instituto and take the ball. It really shouldn’t be that hard, but it just sounds more dangerous and cool using the proper terminology “Mission Impossible style.”

The picture is of Sr. Francis, who was at the majority of our games, cheering us on, when no one else did. She is great.

* I am not really sure what places both these teams came in, so I just guessed. Thus my results are not binding and I withhold the right to change them whenever I please. Especially just to make it seem like my team did a lot better. So if you check my blog and it say that Siempre Listos won the whole thing…I don’t want to get random comments about me being biased.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm what is your team's name? and yeah no one would've believed you if you said you won...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger