Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cooking


Photo from Roy Pequeno.

Last Tuesday, the North Americans decided that we should celebrate Thanksgiving together. A list was quickly drafted of who was coming and was plates were being made. As we started making the list, we realized that a turkey would probably be way too hard to actually cook. However, in my book Thanksgiving is all about TURKEY (I mean besides all that thankfulness and family/friends thing). I didn’t want to hear anything about us having a Thanksgiving dinner and no turkey, so I got “volunteered” to make the turkey.

So on Wednesday, Caitlin and I went to Santa Rosa’s to buy a turkey. We got a turkey that was about 6 kilos. I defrosted it and started cooking the stupid bird, early Thursday morning. Along with the help of my Bolivian brother, Pablo, the several hour ordeal commenced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger