Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hurricane Work


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
So after I started working officially I thought things would be great. I would go and talk to my students, and we would just have a blast. The first few weeks were great, then came the crash course into teaching. I had to make a lesson plan.

I am in charge of the Storytelling English Club. This is basically like a required English elective that all 5th and 6th graders need to take. So since I presented this theme of storytelling, I have to plan the semester. So I had to get to work. Here is a picture of what our table looked like one night when I was trying to be productive.

In the end, I got my lesson plan done and my students are learning somethings. I consider that to be a successful lesson plan. Not bad for a teacher with only one month experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger