Thursday, April 20, 2006

Collin & DOG!

So my sister, Jared, and Collin all moved out of the house. I have talked to Roni and she loves the new apartment. From the sounds of it - it sounds really nice. I am sort of jealous of all the cool stuff they got in their place.

Both Roni and Jared are happy, Collin however seems to be a little confused. According to Roni, Collin runs through the rooms looking for DOG (aka Copper - the dog that my parents hvae). Collin will bolt to the bedroom look under the bed (cause that is where Copper hides from Collin), then towards the bathroom, and finally to the kitchen - only to find that there is no dog.

So being the nice tío that I am, I told my parents to buy a dog for my nephew. I also stressed the point that I will reimburse them in about three years - when I have a steady income. My parents agreed.

One day while I was talking to my mom, she asked me to make sure that my bank account was fine. That I hadnt had any charges or strange activity happening. I assumed that there was a scam state-side and that my mom was worried. So I did, only to find . . . that my account had been charged something at Build-a-Bear. I was confused and told my parents to please look into what happened.

About a week later, I received a package with a thank you card from my nephew saying "Thank you for your generosity!" with a picture of a DOG! and Collin.

Thanks to my parents and the use of my debit card - my parents made sure that I bought a brand new DOG for Collin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! Your parents are cool!

It sounds like you guys are having a great time down there. Thanks for having an amazing blog so that we know how you're doing! Tell everyone South Bend says hola!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Bibhatsu said...

Oh man that is *too* cute ^___^

(This is Indu in case you didn't know. Hi, Roy! *waves*)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger