My Bingo Card
So if y'all read Ryan's blog, y'all should know that a few weeks ago we went to go play bingo. I could go into all the details about how it was great. How we (Ryan, Tom, and I) arrived at 9:30 PM to play the first round of bingo and ended up being the firsts ones there. I could tell you that it was a hardcore game, and that we all had our game faces on. But let me just give you the quick run down.
Here is the quick run down
- We get there at 9ish and buy our cards.
- Around 9:45 the place is bumpin'.
- We start playing bingo, and Ryan puts on his game face.
- The games get intense.
- Ryan wins - sorry no pic of that.
- The guys celebrate the victory with a round of choripan.
- Meg wins.
- Ryan wins again, but Tom receives the prize.
- We leave, so as not to get jumped by the Chileans.
For a more intense and better recap of the night´s events, I would recommend reading Ryan´s blog (title: A Wild Saturday night).