Thursday, June 29, 2006

Household Chores


Photo from Roy Pequeno.
This post is dedicated to my mom. Mainly cuase I think she will enjoy it. Not becuase I am actually updating my blog, but becuase on any given Saturday my mom usually wakes up before everyone else and starts cleaning house. So here is finally a post that I can relate to her.

Since being down here, my housemate and I had to figure out some type of way to break up the household chores. I mean it just wouldn't be fair if Meg had to clean the bathroom every week, while I had to clean the "library." So we have a list of rotating jobs. The jobs that rotate on a weekly basis are as follows: the kitchen, living room, library, community night and bathroom.

Every now and then, when one of us gets done with our chore early (we have a deadline to finish the weekly chore by Monday) we usually try doing other jobs that need to be done around the house. Last week, Tom very eagerly decided to defrost the freezer - I can only imagine what next week is going to bring us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger