Saturday, October 15, 2005


A New Hat is Woren

Well the other day something crazy happened to me. I was showing Jessi (my
Bolivian sister-in-law) some pics that I had brought with m to keep me in good spirits. She has been on my case for sometime about seeing pictures of my family and friends from back home.
She saw several pictures and finally got down to few pictures that she couldnĀ“t quite understand. It was a of my penguin (a figure in my old apartment) and my yellow hat.

For those of y'all who dont know about my yellow hat, here is the quick run down. This cap was purchased by my dad my first week at SEU. Then I stole it from him somewhere soon after. I started wearing it around campus, and for the last three years this cap went just about everywhere with me. For a while I think people began to think that I was bald (another reason I grew my hair long) since for ages no one seem to have seen the top of my head. This hat was a part of my SEU experience (along with the classes and other things). To this day I dont think people actually knew me, but recognized my yellow hat.

Back to the story. Then I told her how my friends loved to enter my apartment and steal things from me...and the main target usually was my yellow hat. She asked why and I told her that becuase I was famous for wearing it everywhere. She then looked at me and said the most shocking thing ever...what yellow hat? My yellow hat isnt know down here in Bolivia. Before I left Matt and Amanda gave me a new white hat and has started a new era. So I thought I should let yall know that a new era has started with a white hat in south america with a yellow hat that makes a special appearance every now and then.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and that damn hat.

you better win me a bet!

it's all about the jerseys...

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Role heard about you encounter with a dog this past weekend. Hope you are OK. We will keep you in our prayers.

Eleazar04@aol.com

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK son - so this was published on Saturday morning, prior to your Kujo run-in. So was the Kujo run-in the WHITE hat's initiation to see if it has what it takes? and did it pass the test? or is the YELLOW hat laughing at it?

-DAD

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger